Thursday 12 October 2017

The Notices that go unnoticed



We often come across signs on boards, newspapers and even walls in India. For that matter, over 50 percent of these signs would be either grammatically wrong (I am trying to imagine the plight of the poor fellow who in his desperation and mental agony had overlooked grammar😅😅😅😅) or wrong in spelling. We all survive because of the other half of the correct signboards😬🧐. I shall give examples of a few instances here.
So, every Sunday, my church trip to Secunderabad takes me on a 45 minute long bus trip. And this one place that I pass by has this phrase written on the walls at least 6 times. The phrase goes like this, “Don’t pass urine strictly”🤔. I understood the first three words... but “strictly”... seriously...”strictly”???🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 I don’t pretend to be one of high communication skills because I am not. But, how strict can one be???🤔 But some things as basic as this can lighten up your day. Reminiscing this is already making me laugh again. How many times did I repeat this phrase to myself and imagine...“strictly”???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Another example is, a notice stuck on the door outside the computer lab. It goes like so, “DON’T keep valuables, mobiles, purses and laptops”. In the 21st century, rarely would you find a college students carrying books. Because e-books and pdfs are the “new’’ thing😎😎😏😏😏😏. So, the purpose of a bag reduces to keeping all the rest of the non-digital stuff in it😉. On entering the computer laboratory in one of the department is when I found this sign on the door. This made me wonder, why do we carry a bag🤔🤔? We carry a bag to keep our items. What’s the point of carrying a bag when you have to carry everything in your hand🤔🤔? So, if you had to enter the computer lab and leave the bag outside, one would just take the essentials and proceed into the laboratory, but well... not so in this one. You might as well empty the bag of its contents and leave the bag outside on the rack!!!!! 😂😂🤣🤣🤣
😁😁😁😁😁😁....Anyway.... pardoning all offences and delighting in all mistakes. That is what erring humans like me do bhai!😊😊😊😊😊🤭🤭
Any crazy stuff you have seen on notice boards that make you laugh out loud 🤭?

No comments:

Post a Comment