Tuesday 2 February 2016

What am I doing nowadays?

So, although I have to admit that life as a student can be pretty busy..  Huh..  Don't ask me the details.  It's not just the studies, it's everything about being a student that can be bothering. It is not a task for the faint hearted. You need courage and the will power to get through it. The process can be daunting but the result is sweet. Especially during weekends, I for one don't want to be a student!
Anyway,  I think I have digressed from the main idea. Point is, despite all that I am going through....  I really feel like I should use every minute.  It is something that has recently come over me, I guess. This all starts with my best friend telling me to use my time well and be efficient,  that is to use my holidays well. It might not be something that is common for you but I usually sleep during the weekends and try to rewind myself. Now what do I do? Other than blogging I have started reading more and learning new stuff.  For example,  I'm currently learning how to read sheet music 😎😎😎😎😎😎
For those readers who are not in India and are not aware, reading sheet music is not part of Indian classical or Hindustani music.   Therefore it has always been my desire to learn how to read sheet music.
That a few other courses is what occupy me during the weekends. I shall detail more in the following blogs. But nevertheless, I realise, it's not bad to be a student even during the weekends.
Way to go 👍👍👍

No comments:

Post a Comment